PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY

2014 Taft Avenue, Manila

PNU Contact Number(s):

+632 317-1768 (Trunkline), +632 527-0375, +632 527-0005, +632 400-1204 (Fax)

Email: president@pnu.edu.ph
Website: www.pnu.edu.ph

AACCUP Accredited Programs

PNU College Programs are accredited by Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP).

Some of the programs granted with Level III Accreditation are Early Childhood Education, Elementary Teacher Education, Library Science and Information Science, Psychology, and Secondary Teacher Education To view all programs and accreditation status, visit AACCUP website.

15 Responses to PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY

1. Micah Sosmeña says:

Good day! Just want to inquire if you accept students who graduated from ALS (Alternative Learning System)? Also, the updated contact number of the school? I can’t seem to contact ang of the given numbers. Thank you!

2. Remedios Lanot Quinto says:

Good day.

May I know the procedures on how to authenticate my TOR and diploma.
    I’m a graduate of BSE major in Library Science.

I urgently need this document for work purposes in Bahrain.

Thank you for any help you can extend to me.

Remedios Lanot Quinto
    Head, Library Department
    AMA International University -Bahrain

3. Roxanne Reyes says:

Good day! Ma’am, I just want to inquire if the university offers distance program? Thank you..

• Victoria says:

Good day! Ma’am i want ask if u have Ph d.science professor teaching along physics coz i want to request for them as validators of my instrument.rhank you.

4. ricacajegas says:

Hi i just want to inquire if you have a night class.thank you.if you have can you please contact this contact # 09105469614.thank you

5. Nancy P. intalco says:

Hi! I’m just want to inquire if you have K12 program. Thank you.

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management or Staff of PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you've an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their email or contact number(s) is advised.